The Brunette Set by Brow Henna contains 3 x 10ml bottles of the following colours:
- Brunette #1 Neutral Brown is for redheads, dark blondes or those who want a more subtle look. It’s perfect for colouring thinner brows.
- Brunette #2 Cold Coffee is a medium, reddish brown with a neutral cold-coffee shade, it’s suitable for most clients.
- Brunette #3 Rich Taupe suits darker clients, bright brunettes or those wanting a visible stain.
About BrowXenna (full collection):
BrowXenna by Irina Levchuk (FKA Brow Henna) is a vegan dye made from henna, an ancient plant that has a rich history of being used for cosmetic colouring purposes, spanning thousands of years. BrowXenna boasts vivid and rich colour, but is also designed to offer unique health benefits by restoring weak and damaged hair follicles.
BrowXenna is designed to penetrate the shaft of the hair follicle, and tint the skin, leaving a luscious, long-lasting colour, similar to a permanent makeup effect but without unwanted reddish tones.
BrowXenna’s extensive range of colours includes many universal shades and 2 modifiers that can be used individually, or in combination with each other, allowing you to find the perfect custom blend for any skin type or hair colour. Due to the incredibly durable nature of BrowXenna’s ingredients, whatever hue you choose is designed to last for up to 14 days on the skin and up to 6 weeks in hair.
- Remove make up carefully using micellar water, or similar make up remover. Do not use oil-based cleansers.
- To prepare eyebrows for tinting, use BrowXenna Shampoo, or a similar product. Shampoo gently and deeply cleanses the hair of the eyebrows and the skin surface, and gently removes dead skin particles, contributing to better fixation of the colour.
- Rinse the shampoo with BrowXenna Two-Phase Fixing Tonic.
- In a non-metallic container, mix the henna (the amount equivalent to 2 rice grains) with 4-8 drops of BrowXenna Mineral Solution. The mineral solution is designed to give you the best results and extend the life of the henna tint. Although the results may be less predictable and long-lasting, distilled or sterile water can be used in the place of Mineral Solution.
- Mix the resulting composition thoroughly. When necessary, add more mineral solution or henna to the mixture to obtain the desired consistency of soy sauce.
- You can apply barrier cream around the brows at this stage if you like.
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture using a brush on the skin and hairs, to create an ombre effect. Pay special attention to the symmetry and definition of the lines, and try to avoid making spots or gaps. Lift the hairs of thick eyebrows with a brush, and spread the colour evenly.
- For a well-defined and even result, apply in several layers. Wait until the layer dries before applying the next layer.
- If you do get henna where you don't want it, remove straight away with damp cotton tips, or use BrowXenna Henna Remover.
- After complete drying of the last layer, remove from the eyebrows with a cotton pad moistened with BrowXenna Two-Phase Fixing Tonic. Alternatively, you can remove dry, with a mascara brush (this will make a mess).
- To obtain a more intense result, the application time on the eyebrows can reach up to 25 minutes on the skin, from the moment of applying the first layer. Normal application time is 5-20 minutes.
- Let your client know they have to keep the brows dry for 12-24 hours after henna application for the best skin stain. BrowXenna Brow Oil can be applied if you wish.
- BrowXenna is for professional use only.
- The product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation if you are hypersensitive to the ingredients. 24-48 hours before the procedure, be sure to conduct a sensitivity test (for this, apply the prepared mixture to the elbow bend).
- Do not use the product on irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not use the product for colouring eyelashes.
- Avoid contact with clothes.
- For tinting use only freshly prepared henna.
- Do not store diluted mixture.
- Use disposable gloves when working with the dye.
- Store in a cool and dry place, keep out of reach of children and animals. Shelf life: 2 years.
- The duration of the effect depends on the individual characteristics of the skin.
Though Henna can be used without training, we do recommend completing a course before applying Henna to yourself or others.
At Brow Shop we cannot recommend a colour to suit a skin tone, and we take no responsibility if you choose the wrong colour or apply the henna incorrectly. Henna cannot be returned or exchanged once opened unless proven faulty.
MSDS files are available by clicking here. Please know that your safety is our first concern.
At Brow Shop we do our best to get your order posted on the same day you order it. If you place an order before 12:00pm (ACST) your order will be sent that day. If you order after 12:00pm (ACST) your order may be sent the following day. Contact us if your order is particularly urgent and we'll do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
WA SHIPPING UPDATE
Parcel Post items sent to Western Australia may take up to an additional two weeks to be delivered (based on Australia Post current estimates).
Heavy rain and flooding have closed the Sydney-to-Perth rail line. The Melbourne-to-Adelaide rail link was closed due to damage caused by a train derailment and reopened on 21 November, however delays are expected due to a backlog of freight.
Our Express Post service is not affected by the rail network disruptions. If you need to send items to Western Australia urgently, consider this option. Please note that as more customers opt to use this service, there may be a two-day delivery delay.
All prices are shown in AUD
Same Day Dispatch
All orders received before 12:00pm ACST will be shipped the same day, except on weekends and public holidays.
At Brow Shop one of our highest priorities is to ship all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We understand the importance for you to receive your order when you need it and understand the frustration when there are delays. We endeavour to alert you of any known delays and will follow up your delivery enquiries as soon as we are notified.
Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
Orders over $169 AUD
FREE standard shipping within Australia.
Orders* over $169 AUD will receive FREE standard shipping (3-7 business days^).
*Depending on your location, furniture may incur an additional delivery fee due to the weight and bulk of these items. We will notify you of any additional shipping charges prior to dispatching from our warehouse.
^During busy periods (including Christmas and delays due to COVID), your parcel may take longer to arrive. If you require your parcel sooner, please select the Express Post option.
Orders Under $169 AUD
For orders under $169 AUD there is a standard shipping charge of $8.99.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days)
Small Parcel Express Shipping - 0.0kg - 0.5kg) = $9.99 AUD
Express Shipping for parcels over 0.5kg = $19.99 AUD
Any bulky or heavy items may incur a shipping charge, but you will be notified of this prior to us sending your order.
*Furniture cannot be sent by Express Shipping.
Pick Up - For Adelaide Customers Only
Only available Monday to Friday.
Orders must be received before 12:00pm (ACST) to be available for pick up same-day. Orders received after this time will be available the next day. Simply select ‘Pick Up’ from the shipping options at checkout.
You will receive confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - DHL
Shipping costs vary a lot depending on both your location and the size and weight of your order. We will continue to offer discounted shipping costs as much as we can, although we do need to pass on some shipping costs at checkout.
Orders over $150 AUD (up to 50kg):
Shipping on international orders over $150 will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order. Please contact us if you would like to order over 50kg in one order. Heavy and bulky items are likely to increase shipping charges dramatically. Shipping will be calculated at checkout and cannot be discounted.
All orders are shipped from Adelaide, Australia and may take a couple of days to clear through customs. You will be provided up to date notifications of your orders whereabouts from our delivery partners.
Orders received by 12:00pm ACST will be dispatched same day
Orders under $150 AUD - $24.99 AUD Flat Rate
Orders under $150 AUD - $29.99 AUD Flat Rate
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Australia Post or DHL (International) will email a tracking number to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Should you require any assistance in tracking your order, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Please keep in mind, we are at the mercy of couriers once your parcel leaves Brow Shop. Please check all tracking information, which can be found in your ‘A shipment from Brow Shop is on the way!’ email, before contacting Brow Shop with regards to it’s status. If you need your items in a rush, please don’t forget to select ‘Express Shipping’.
For international orders to the above countries; Parcels can be delayed at customs from time to time, unfortunately, this is out of our control and we can not do anything to move the parcel through faster. International orders may also be subject to a customs fee. Fees are determined by your location and invoice amount. There are many different regulations and sometimes complex duty rates applicable to imported cargo, we recommend looking into the laws and customs fees for your country before placing your order.
Correct on 2/2/22
- Bhupinderjit S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBrow henna
Excellent product & excellent results.
- AnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat communication
Great service and when I had a query about shipping times I got a reassuring reply and items arrived in good order. The Henna product is great at first, giving a good full colour stain to the skin but does fade off the skin within 4 days.
- AnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect
Very happy with these
- AnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoQuick and Easy
Love that this is still available at a no frills stockist. You buy - and its in the post immediately
- AnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove it
Love the colours & lasts longer than other brands I’ve tried.