Please enrol in our FREE online course ‘AcuPoint™ & MicroPoint™ Know Our Needles’ for an in-depth breakdown of our needle code here.
Acupoint Sampler Pack
5 x Whip Shader Acupuncture Textured
5 x Liner Shader Acupuncture Textured
5 x Round Shader Acupuncture Textured
5 x Curved Magnum Acupuncture Texture
AcuPoint® Acupuncture Cartridge System
AcuPoint® Acupuncture Cartridge System has been developed by Leah Richardson – The Cosmetic Tattooist, founder and co-owner of Cosmetic Tattoo Supplies.
Each AcuPoint® needle cartridge is built using only acupuncture needles which are known as the ‘painless needle’ due to the minimal trauma and pain caused by needle insertion. Acupuncture needle tips do not taper to a sharp point like a pencil or traditional tattoo needle, but instead have a rounded profile likened to a pinecone or bullet tip. This is less traumatic, pushing the fibrous tissues apart with each puncture to the skin as opposed to cutting through them.
The AcuPoint® range is further diversified by offering both textured and polished acupuncture needles for specific configurations to create more versatility and offer the middle ground between a true acupuncture needle and a traditional polished tattoo needle.
AcuPoint® Needle Features:
- Universal Fit Compatible with machines such as Xion S, Bellar, Rook Quill, Mast, Valhalla etc.
- Safety Membrane Full safety membrane to prevent backflow and contamination of the machine.
- Needle Code Custom designed needle coding developed with PMU Artists in mind.
- Acupuncture Tip Pinecone / Bullet shaped tip for minimal trauma.
- Multiple Diameters Available diameters are 0.18, 0.25, 0.30, 0.35