Kenzina Instant Glow Face is Australia’s first 100% biodegradable face mask in 100% biodegradable packaging.
Infused with collagen and vitamin C, leaving your skin feeling instantly radiant, nourished, and hydrated.
Dermatologically tested, vegan and carefully formulated with natural and active extracts to instantly boost skin radiance and hydrate your skin.
Bio-Cellulose is a natural fibre derived by cultivating Acetobacter (Coconut Fruit water fermentation) to form the fibres that make up the fabric of the mask sheet.
- Adheres to your skin like a ‘second skin’
- High penetration, absorbency and skin regeneration ability
- Locking in moisture for maximum hydration & recovery
Cruelty Free. Vegan, Paraben & Phenoxyethanol Free, No Preservatives, Natural & Environmentally Friendly, 100% Bio-Degradable.
How to use:
- After cleansing your face, open Kenzina biodegradable face mask
- Remove the protective biodegradable sheet and apply the bio-cellulose face mask and then remove the other biodegradable protective sheet
- Smooth the sheet mask onto your face and leave for 15 to 30 minutes
- Remove the mask and massage the remaining serum into the face and neck
- Use as a weekly hydrating treatment, or whenever your skin needs a boost
Grapefruit - is a vital ingredient to include in your skincare routine if you long for radiant, glowing skin. Rich in the antioxidant Beta Carotene, it transforms dull, dehydrated complexions and leaves your skin beautifully radiant. Grapefruit also contains Lycopene which is known to reduce redness and inflammation of the skin, helping to even out skin tone for a smooth complexion.
Collagen - is an ingredient that naturally occurs in our skin and it works wonders to hydrate and plump.
Hyaluronic Acid - boost skin’s moisture content, soothe, and defend against moisture loss.
Niacinamide - is a form of vitamin B3, which research has suggested may reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and dry skin.
Only use for the intended purpose. Only use on skin, not for internal use. Do not make contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Do not apply to skin if you have any scratches, lacerations or skin complications. Stop usage and seek medical attention immediately if any redness, aches, itchiness, swelling or any abnormal conditions occur after application.