Critical Tattoo was founded in 2005 and is based in the U.S.A. They provide high-end products that are innovative, elegant and American made.
The CX-1 Generation 2 Power Supply has been designed to be smart and compact, with a flat interface that is extremely portable without compromising on it's expansive set of useful features.
The features of the CX-1 G2 Power Supply include:
- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Two voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes (with an easy one button toggle)
- Non-volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily covered with barrier film
- Included: 1 x G2 magnetic mount, 1 x 10/32 wing nut screw for attaching to magnetic mount
- 2 year full manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Included: Australian adapter
Brow Shop is an authorised dealer of Critical products worldwide and we can verify that all Critical products stocked at Brow Shop are 100% genuine.
This product comes with a comprehensive 2 year manufacturer warranty.
This product is compatible with the Spektra Xion S along with most standard tattoo machines.
For a more in-depth explanation of the functionality of this power supply please see the product review below: