Dragonhawk Universal Wireless Battery Pack (P113-2)
You Save 30% ($30.00)
The Dragonhawk Universal Wireless Battery Pack (P113) uses an RCA Cord connection, so can be used with many other machines too.
- Recall the last voltage used since turning off
- 180 day warranty
- Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
- Click the power button to cycle through voltages (6V-11V)
- When the machine is running, the battery will automatically switch to battery capacity display. The five indicator lights represent 20%-100% of the power.
- When you click the button again, the voltage will be adjusted and the lights will display the voltage chosen
- When charging, the 5 indicator lights show the charging status. When full, the indicator light stays on (the battery is protected from being overcharged).
- As long as you use a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery is designed to be about 3 hours, and the usage time is designed to be about 6 hours.