Long Lasting Eyebrow Tint is an innovative product and is a core component of the Smart Brow Tinting System. The tint can be mixed only with the oxidizing emulsion 3% Smart Brow Tinting System (Elan Smart Brow Tinting Oxidant).
Available in two tint colours:
Icy Cold Brown 04
Spicy Warm Brown 05
Available in two booster colours:
Elan Deep Brow Tint is world’s first tint with a neutral pH level which is designed to prevent the skin and hairs from damage and dryness and is designed to be absolutely safe to use on any type of hair and skin.
- Long-wear skin tinting - up to 14 days on the skin and 4 weeks in hairs.
- The tint appears on the skin and hairs instantly and it will allow you to correct the shape before the tinting procedure is completed.
- It is ammonia and MEA-free which means a potential risk of allergy is reduced.
- Contains Heliogenol - designed to protect the colour from fading and the hairs from UV
- Two colour boosters are available to use to adjust the tint colours - you can create 50 shades of brown with just 4 products! Absolute innovation in the tinting world.
- Add an Orange booster to your brow colours to create warmth, or Indigo booster to create a cold tone!
- Amazing, pleasant smell! Tinting procedure becomes even more comfortable!
The pH of the ready for use tinting mixture is 7. This neutral pH protects the hairs from damage and prevents skin dryness.
The patented ingredient Heliogenol™ by SEDERMA (France) provides high colour fastness of the eyebrow tint, protects the colour from fading and the eyebrow hairs from UV-rays.
Made in Ukraine
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 3 months.
How to use:
• Preparing the eyebrows
Use ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect for the skin and the hairs, degreasing before the eyebrow shaping or tinting procedures. The detox-mousse has bactericidal and fungicidal properties. Define the eyebrow shape with your preferred pencil or marking string.
• Preparing the tinting mixture
Mix the eyebrow tint with the oxidising emulsion 3% in the ratio 1:1 in a non-metallic bowl using a measuring spoon included in the tint package. Use the Eyebrow Tint Colour Boosters Indigo 06 or Orange 07, according to the mixing scheme in order to add more depth and intensity to the eyebrow tint basic colour palette or to create a new shade. Mixing ratio: Eyebrow Tint (49 %) + Oxidizing Emulsion (49 %) + Colour Booster (2 %) = Tinting Mixture (100 %).
Attention: The more colour booster is used, the more final shade is closer to the basic booster colour (blue or orange).
• Tinting the eyebrows
Apply the tinting mixture on the eyebrows according to the preliminary defined shape. Leave it to develop for 5-10 minutes depending on the desired eyebrow colour intensity. Then remove the tint completely with a damp cotton pad.
• Completing the eyebrow tinting procedure
If desired, use Elan professional line Colour Fix colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil for better results. It promotes a longer colour effect by stabilising the colour molecule on the hairs.