Re-GEN Next Gen is a Vegan, Cruelty Free, Plant Based Lash Protection System, essential for building strength in eyelashes during the lash lift treatment process. ⠀
This innovative protection system is a cohesive solution packed with soy amino acids and additional pure amino acids, peptides, which are carefully selected to mimic the functional ratios in commercial human hair amino acids.
The Re-GEN Next Gen formula also contains antioxidants, essential fatty acids, flower extracts, bark extracts, root extracts and fruit extracts essential for optimal lash health. ⠀
This product aims to:
- Condition and Promote Healthiest Hair Growth ⠀
- Boost Moisture Content and Protect⠀
- Combat Premature Hair Loss and Promote Hair Growth with Protection Against Damage
- Nourish and Strengthen the Hair Shaft⠀
- Eliminate Dryness and Relieve Hair Stress
Vegan Friendly – Does not contain Keratin which is an animal bi-product⠀
Next Gen formulation has been designed to be more versatile in the application methods.
Next Gen can now be mixed in with the setting lotion step or the tinting lotion step or can be used as a stand alone application.
If optimal lash health is important to you and your clients, then Re-GEN Next Gen is the solution for you.
For best results, only the ‘NEW RE-GEN’ – “Next Gen” is recommended to be mixed with these lamination and tint shades. Please be advised the old RE-GEN can not be mixed into the tinting or lamination lotions.
For Professional Use Only
Elleeplex Re-Gen (Next Gen) now allows for extra application options as it is a cream emulsion and has been designed to give more optimum mixing capabilities. Special note: If you are performing a tinting / colouring service after lash lift or brow lamination mix Re-Gen with the tinting step only.
APPLICATION OPTION 1: EXPRESS TINTING METHOD
- Dispense tinting colour into dish and mix with oxidant / developer.
- Once tint is mixed with developer proceed to dispense and mix 1 small drop of Elleeplex Re-Gen (Next Gen) into the tinting mixture. (Maximum ratio of 8 parts tint to 1 part Re-Gen).
- Proceed to tinting eyelashes or brows in the usual manner.
- Warning: Mixing too much Re-Gen could dilute the performance of the tinting colour, only mix a very small amount of Re-Gen into the mixture if you choose this method.
APPLICATION OPTION 2: NO TINTING REQUIRED / STAND-ALONE METHOD
Stand-alone nourishing treatment after setting lotion step with lash lift (only)
- Carefully remove the setting lotion from the lashes with a damp cue tip, but leave lashes still attached to shield or rod.
- Dispense a small portion of Re-Gen into a dish or glue ring and apply the Elleeplex Re-Gen to the entire lashes. Apply 1mm above the base lash line area all the way up the lashes to the tip. Avoid product touching on the skin or eye line area. Apply using an application brush, micro brush or lip brush. Allow to absorb for 3 - 5 mins and proceed to removing and rinsing all product, glue and shields / rods from the lashes.
- Brush through and dry the lashes with a mascara brush.
APPLICATION OPTION 3: NO TINTING REQUIRED / MIX METHOD
Mix with setting lotion for Lash Lift / Lamination and Brow Lamination
- Dispense setting lotion into dish, then dispense one (1) very small drop of Re-Gen to the mixture at maximum ratio of 8 parts Setting Lotion and 1 part Re-Gen.
- Warning: Mixing too much Re-Gen could dilute the performance of the setting lotion, so only mix a very small amount of Re-Gen into the mixture if you choose this method.
- Allow setting lotion to process for the usual timing you would use for the relevant hair texture (generally 5 - 8 mins depending on hair strength and texture)
- Remove setting lotion in the usual manner for lash lift with rinsing.
- Remove setting lotion in usual manner for brow lamination, damp cotton tip, make up remover pad and then dry wipe.
- Special note: DO NOT leave Re-Gen on the brows after brow lamination, excess use on brow hairs can in some cases drop the result, it is not recommended to use Re-Gen on brows after setting lotion step. Only use Elleeplex after care serum if brows require more hydration.
- Elleeplex After Care and Elleevate mascara retail products can be applied after all services to help style and give extra hydration.
At Brow Shop we do our best to get your order posted on the same day you order it. If you place an order before 12:00pm (ACST) your order will be sent that day. If you order after 12:00pm (ACST) your order may be sent the following day. Contact us if your order is particularly urgent and we'll do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
WA SHIPPING UPDATE
Parcel Post items sent to Western Australia may take up to an additional two weeks to be delivered (based on Australia Post current estimates).
Heavy rain and flooding have closed the Sydney-to-Perth rail line. The Melbourne-to-Adelaide rail link was closed due to damage caused by a train derailment and reopened on 21 November, however delays are expected due to a backlog of freight.
Our Express Post service is not affected by the rail network disruptions. If you need to send items to Western Australia urgently, consider this option. Please note that as more customers opt to use this service, there may be a two-day delivery delay.
All prices are shown in AUD
Same Day Dispatch
All orders received before 12:00pm ACST will be shipped the same day, except on weekends and public holidays.
At Brow Shop one of our highest priorities is to ship all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We understand the importance for you to receive your order when you need it and understand the frustration when there are delays. We endeavour to alert you of any known delays and will follow up your delivery enquiries as soon as we are notified.
Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
Orders over $169 AUD
FREE standard shipping within Australia.
Orders* over $169 AUD will receive FREE standard shipping (3-7 business days^).
*Depending on your location, furniture may incur an additional delivery fee due to the weight and bulk of these items. We will notify you of any additional shipping charges prior to dispatching from our warehouse.
^During busy periods (including Christmas and delays due to COVID), your parcel may take longer to arrive. If you require your parcel sooner, please select the Express Post option.
Orders Under $169 AUD
For orders under $169 AUD there is a standard shipping charge of $8.99.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days)
Small Parcel Express Shipping - 0.0kg - 0.5kg) = $9.99 AUD
Express Shipping for parcels over 0.5kg = $19.99 AUD
Any bulky or heavy items may incur a shipping charge, but you will be notified of this prior to us sending your order.
*Furniture cannot be sent by Express Shipping.
Pick Up - For Adelaide Customers Only
Only available Monday to Friday.
Orders must be received before 12:00pm (ACST) to be available for pick up same-day. Orders received after this time will be available the next day. Simply select ‘Pick Up’ from the shipping options at checkout.
You will receive confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - DHL
Shipping costs vary a lot depending on both your location and the size and weight of your order. We will continue to offer discounted shipping costs as much as we can, although we do need to pass on some shipping costs at checkout.
Orders over $150 AUD (up to 50kg):
Shipping on international orders over $150 will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order. Please contact us if you would like to order over 50kg in one order. Heavy and bulky items are likely to increase shipping charges dramatically. Shipping will be calculated at checkout and cannot be discounted.
All orders are shipped from Adelaide, Australia and may take a couple of days to clear through customs. You will be provided up to date notifications of your orders whereabouts from our delivery partners.
Orders received by 12:00pm ACST will be dispatched same day
Orders under $150 AUD - $24.99 AUD Flat Rate
Orders under $150 AUD - $29.99 AUD Flat Rate
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Australia Post or DHL (International) will email a tracking number to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Should you require any assistance in tracking your order, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Please keep in mind, we are at the mercy of couriers once your parcel leaves Brow Shop. Please check all tracking information, which can be found in your ‘A shipment from Brow Shop is on the way!’ email, before contacting Brow Shop with regards to it’s status. If you need your items in a rush, please don’t forget to select ‘Express Shipping’.
For international orders to the above countries; Parcels can be delayed at customs from time to time, unfortunately, this is out of our control and we can not do anything to move the parcel through faster. International orders may also be subject to a customs fee. Fees are determined by your location and invoice amount. There are many different regulations and sometimes complex duty rates applicable to imported cargo, we recommend looking into the laws and customs fees for your country before placing your order.
Correct on 2/2/22
- Jasmine A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA great product!
A great product!
- Rosie Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThis is a MUST have product
If you use elleebana then you must have this as part of step 2 solution to ensure your clients lash integrity. Love it!
- Nadya M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGood Producst
Moisturizing and Hydrating for lashes, make it healthy
- Tamara T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing always!
Really great! Great range of products! Very prompt delivery! Highly recommend x
- Kiara O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA must have for lash lifts!
I absolutely love this product and the way it protects my clients lashes after the lift process!