The Mayamy Brow Henna Home Set includes henna capsules, a measuring cup, mineral solution and 5 brushes for application.
1. Preparation of the eyebrows for dyeing:
- Clear the eyebrow area of makeup and any residues with an oil-free makeup remover.
2. Preparation of the composition:
- Use one capsule and open it with a twisting motion. Pour half of the capsule powder into a measuring cup (included). Close the capsule tightly.
- Add 3-5 drops of Brow Henna Mineral Aqua solution into the cup and stir until a uniform consistency is achieved, which should resemble sour cream. If necessary, add extra mineral solution or henna powder. Let this sit for about 10 minutes.
3. Dyeing the eyebrows:
- Apply henna in a uniform thin layer, strictly according to the desired shape. Ensure the henna finds a way under the eyebrows so it is able to dye the skin. It is recommended to apply henna in several layers (2-3 layers) for a saturated and uniform result. Apply each subsequent layer as the previous one dries. Apply the second and subsequent layers without stretching.
4. Removing henna:
- After the last layer is completely dry, gently remove the composition from the eyebrows with a cotton swab, moistened in water.
- The result of dyeing depends on the type of skin, colour chosen, and individual characteristics of the body.
- After the procedure, do not wet the eyebrows for 24 hours.
- Avoid exposing the eyebrows to aggressive cosmetics (scrubs, peels, alcohol-containing lotions) and steam (baths and saunas).
- Avoid contact with the eye.
- Before use, perform a sensitivity test 24 hours before the procedure.
- Do not use for dyeing eyelashes
- Do not use on damaged skin
- Shelf life - 3 years.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
*Do not use for any purposes other than the direct purpose of the product.