Brow Shop is an official distributor of Valhalla machines.
You can find cartridges for this machine here.
The Professional Kit contains the following products:
- PMU Valhalla AXYS Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Critical Tattoo Atom X Power Supply
- Critical Wired Foot Pedal
- RCA Clip Cord (Power supply to machine)
- Standard Clip Cord (Power supply to foot pedal)
Features and Specs:
- Driven by a 10 Watt, high-torque, Swiss-made, Maxon precision motor.
- Fully American manufactured and assembled.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, and finished in Mil Spec Type II anodizing.
- American-made main bearing
- 5 stroke lengths in one machine, changeable on the fly
- Primary range of 8 volts – 14.5 volts (motor will start and run down to 3v)
- Lubricated for life
- No need for maintenance
- Uses RCA connection (does not come with cord)
You want to run some crisp lines?
*click* – 4.2mm stroke – No compromises.
That piece requires some soft shading…
*click*click*click*click* – 2.5mm stroke – No more making it work.
2.5mm, 2.9mm, 3.4mm, 3.8mm, 4.2mm:
This isn’t just another pen with a spinning grip. You not only adjust needle protrusion with the Valhalla’s grip, but the stroke options allow you to choose your hit. Whatever you need to do: lining, packing, colouring, blending, shading, it's all there at your fingertips - 5 strokes in 1.
You never need to break down your setup to change the hit. You simply twist the stroke ring in the center of the machine, on the fly, and you’re hitting exactly the way you want!
Pen machines have a lot of benefits and reducing fatigue is one of them. The Valhalla also reduces vibration, so your body will thank you from your hands to your back.
There’s no mechanical gadgetry or spring-loaded gimmicks in the Valhalla, it’s pure high tolerance and good geometry. If you want to make your life a lot easier and more productive, this is the perfect place to start.
Think about the greatest artists you know of, or the artists who inspired you, or the most technical masters in the game. There isn’t one of them who wouldn’t benefit massively from having immediate access to more options, less headaches and higher performance from their machine. Beat them to it!
It’s also the cleanest pen on the market with a high performance seal surrounding the plunger bar which resists flow in both directions. The Valhalla’s design eliminates traditional dirt traps by being the first machine to use single rotation threads on the grip receiver and an absolute minimum of sharp corners or cavities. It’s the easiest to clean and the hardest for dirt to hide on.