Developer Gel based on silver nitrate for RefectoCil Sensitive tints. Easy to use. No dripping. Attention: Only use with RefectoCil Sensitive colours! Don’t mix Colour and Developer Gel! Sufficient for approx 120 applications.
- Attach RefectoCil Silicone Pads or RefectoCil Eye protection papers with RefectoCil Skin Protection Cream & Eye Mask
- Apply Tinting Gel with RefectoCil Application stick – leave on for 2 minutes
- Remove Tinting Gel with a Q-tip
- Apply Developer Gel with RefectoCil Application stick – leave on for 1 minute
- Remove with a moist cotton ball – done!
- Please only use with RefectoCil Sensitive Tinting Gel!
- Please don’t mix RefectoCil Sensitive Tinting Gel and Developer Gel!
- The colour of the Developer Gel has to be transparent before application.
- Before application, make sure that the Tinting Gel has been removed thoroughly. Residues could affect the tinting process negatively.
Aqua, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Ammonia.
[Product description and instructions were taken directly from manufacturer]
SDS files for the RefectoCil range can be found here.