Find out how much, how often and how long to apply cosmetic tattoo and microblading aftercare here.
As this aftercare has more of an oily consistency it is great for clients with dryer skin. It has a light lavender scent and is multi purpose as many clients use this long after they’ve healed their tattoos for dry skin and lip balm. Though this product is cruelty-free, It is not vegan. It comes in both a large jar and a small 10g jar to give directly to your clients, available individually or in a box of 24.
- Designed to preserve the colour of the tattoo and aid in healing.
- 10g jars allow you to dispense one to each client, making for a much more professional procedure. RRP is $10-$12 per jar, although this is usually absorbed into the price of each client's consult.
- Rich in vitamins A, D and E which support healthy skin. The emollients it contains hydrate and moisture the skin whilst the essential fatty acids and linoleic acids nourish and soothe.
- Suitable for all skin types
- No Petroleum or parabens and NOT tested on animals.
- Use a small amount, a light film, 2-4 times daily. Less is more with Tattoo Aftercare. Gently massage into the skin.
- Sunflower Oil
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- Vitamin E
- Tea Tree
Niaouli (from the same family as Tea Tree)