40 x 5mL jars and 10 packs of Tina Davies aftercare.
Tina Davies Aftercare Wound Gel is the latest in cosmetic tattoo aftercare. Containing nano-silver, an ingredient that has been designed to improve tissue regeneration and increase both the rate and effectiveness of the healing process!
If you're using Tina Davies Aftercare Gel as your chosen aftercare, you'll also need something to put it in so your clients can take it with them. In this pack you'll get 10 sachets of ~5g Tina Davies Aftercare Wound Gel, and 40 x 5ml aftercare jars. All you need to do is fill up the jars so they're ready to go when your client's procedure is finished. They'll have enough aftercare to last their healing period, without wasting a drop! Ensure that the lid of each jar is screwed on tight before leaving with your client. Just like any jar, you can only avoid leaks by screwing the lid on tight.
Tina Davies Aftercare Gel can be used after PMU procedures on eyebrows, eyelids and lips and can be used for lacerations and abrasions, 1st and 2nd degree burns, laser/fibroblasts procedures, skin irritations, as a non-drying acne treatment, or as a makeup base for hydration.
Also containing cooling and hydrating properties, this gel helps to soothe the skin from irritation, inflammation and discomfort. This leaves your client's skin feeling soft and supple during the healing process while encouraging the production of new, healthy skin cells.
Your clients skin can breathe while healing from the inside out, all the while killing 99.5% of bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E.coli, MSRA, VRE, and candida albicans.
- Blot the treated area with sterile gauze for the first hour to remove the lymph fluid.
- Apply a very thin layer of the product with a cotton swab 3 times a day for 3 days.
- Using the fingertips, gently wash the area with a non-scented soap or cleanser that your skin is already familiar with, morning and night, for 7 days.
- Avoid washcloths and scratching or picking at the tattoo during the healing process.
- Avoid hot tubs, steam rooms, public pools, long hot showers, sweaty exercise, or submerging the tattoo in water for the first 10 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for 2 weeks after the tattoo.
- Avoid putting makeup on the area for the first week.
- Avoid facials, chemical peels, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
24 PPM Proprietary Silver Solution (purified water, nano-silver at .01 microns), TEA, Carbomer
Alcohol and paraben free.
Find out how much, how often and how long to apply cosmetic tattoo and microblading aftercare here.