After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser is designed to deliver effective skin moisturisation and help to preserve the colour of your clients' tattoos. It's not made with petroleum so it won't stick to or stain your clothes.
This moisturising skin lotion, enriched with grape seed oil, can be used on any permanent makeup procedure, including lips, brows, eyeliner and areola, as well as after laser tattoo removal.
After inked is vegan, and has been dermatologist tested, is non-allergenic and non-irritating.
After Inked is blended and packaged in the USA and the manufacturers only use facilities that are inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 7ml reclosable pillow pack (tear, dispense, fold and tuck).
- Enriched with grape seed oil
- Paraben-free / Fragrance-free
- Non-petroleum based
- Cruelty-Free & no animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
- Designed to relieve itching due to dry skin
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Post Consumer Recycled plastic tube
- Premium brand used and recommended by world-renowned professional tattoo artists
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Directions of use:
For better results do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep the tattoo moist.
- Gently wash the tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bed; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturiser.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.