In this kit comes with everything you need except cartridges:
- 1 x Dragonhawk Tour Cosmetic Tattoo Machine
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x Dragonhawk Battery Power Supply for RCA Machines
- Note that this machine can also be used with a standard RCA and power supply, but only the battery is supplied.
The Mast Tour tattoo machine super small, with a 25mm grip that is easy to bag and is travel friendly. This machine utilises a Japanese coreless motor, and is designed to work for at least 3,000 hours.
- Weight: 140g including battery
- Needle Depth: 0-4.0mm
- Stroke Length: 3.5mm
- RCA Cord connection
- Start voltage: 4 V
- Recall the last voltage used since turning off
- 180 day warranty
- Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
- Click the power button to cycle through voltages (6V-11V)
- When the machine is running, the battery will automatically switch to battery capacity display. The five indicator lights represent 20%-100% of the power.
- when you click the button again, the voltage will be adjusted and the lights will display the voltage chosen
- When charging, the 5 indicator lights show the charging status. When full, the indicator light stays on (the battery is protected from being overcharged).
- As long as you use a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery is designed to be about 3 hours, and the usage time is designed to be about 6 hours.