Innovative expert lash lift system by Elan.
The system contains three steps:
Step 1, 10ml
Step 2, 10ml
LashPlex Eyelash Concentrate, 10ml
Step 1 is the solution used for the first part of lash lift procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. The pH of the solution is 9.0‒9.5.
Step 2 is the solution used for the second part of the eyelash lamination procedure. The ideal formulation of the product ensures the maximum interaction with Step 1 providing the expected result. The pH of the solution is 2.5‒3.0.
LashPlex Eyelash Concentrate -
AminoPLEХ: the eyelash hair protection from the inside out
The concentrate is enriched with a patented complex, formulated with the combination of 8 amino acids (serine, glycine, glutamic acid, alanine, lysine, arginine, threonine, proline), betaine and pyroglutamic acid salt. This is a highly effective moisturizing component, based on the natural moisturizing ingredients (NMF). The complex facilitates the active reconstruction of the eyelash hair inner structure, provides the eyelashes with elasticity and flexibility; due to the fact that amino acids have a small molecular weight, they easily penetrate into the hairs and retain moisture inside them.
KeraРLEX: the eyelash hair protection from the outside
A complex, based on protein, keratin and panthenol, covers and thickens the eyelashes, provides them with soness and shine, sets the eyelash hairs in place and protects the created eyelash curl aer the eyelash lamination procedure.
Result: the concentrate ensures an ideal care about the eyelashes, provides them with the visual length and density.
Made in Ukraine
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 2 months.
How to use:
1. Analyze the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the lash lift solutions according to the instructions following below
- 1st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight – processing time is 12–15 minutes;
- 2nd type: the eyelash hairs are of the medium thickness or thin – processing time is 6–12 minutes.
2. Prepare the lash lift procedure
- Check the eyelash hair condition and structure in order to specify the processing time properly.
- Use Elan Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect for the hair degreasing before the eyelash lamination procedure.
- Fix a silicone pad of the appropriate size on the upper eyelid.
- Spread and fix the eyelashes on the silicone pad using glue and an applicator.
3. Create the eyelash curl (Step 1)
- Apply Step 1 on the eyelash curl area. The processing time is 6–15 minutes. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush Blackwood #1 by Elan.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the eyelash hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush Blackwood #1 by Elan.
Note: The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type.
4. Fix the eyelash hair direction (Step 2)
- Apply Step 2 on the eyelash curl area for which Step 1 was previously used.
Note: The amount of the solution used at the fourth stage of lash lift should be equal to the amount of the solution used at the third stage of creating the eyelash curl.
Note: The processing time at the fourth stage should be equal to the processing time at the third stage of creating the eyelash curl. It is not allowed to reduce the processing time.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution and glue with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
Note: In order to achieve the most impressive effect and the visible result Elan brand technologists recommend performing the eyelash tinting procedure with the gel tint 01 black by Elan, when the lamination procedure is finished.
- Apply Elan Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect on the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water. Do this step when the eyelash tinting procedure is finished as well.
- Use Elan Colour Fix colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil for the better results.
LASH LIFT PROCEDURE AFTERCARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
It is highly recommended to avoid saunas, any mechanical damage of the created eyelash curl (e.g. sleeping face down on the pillow) as well as using mascara for 24 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
It is highly recommended to avoid using any aggressive cosmetic products for 48 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.