This is the PINK Serum 1 : Step One of the Supersonic Flexing System.
The PINK Serum 1 is recommended for us on Eyelashes but can also be used for Eyebrows but this can cause slight tinting of the eyebrow hairs.
The SUPERSONIC Brow and Lash System by ELAN is a 3 STEP FLEXING SYSTEM that allows you to perform both lash lifts and brow lamination treatments. This unique and innovative system contains nourishing ingredients to prevent dehydration of the hairs, while producing quick processing times compared to other lash and brow systems.
THIS SYSTEM MUST BE USED AS 3 STEPS!
Size: 10ml each
STEP I: Serum 1 (PINK) is the solution is recommended to use on eyelashes. This is the FIRST part of the flexing procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, opens the cuticle scales and penetrates deep down into the hairs. Due to the combination of two different relaxing agents and two different alkalizing agents, the serum remodels quickly and efficiently the disulfide bonds in the hairs, which helps in reducing the procedure time. The nourishing keratin and collagen based complex protects the hairs from dehydration and fragility as well as retains the moisture inside them.
Note: Serum 1 CLEAR (transparent) is recommended to use for eyebrows, Serum 1 pink — for eyelashes. While using pink Serum 1 for brow flexing, the product may tint zone near eyebrows in pink tone.
Benefits of Serum 1:
- The combination of two different alkalizing agents (AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE and ETHANOLAMINE) allows the serum to open actively the cuticle scales, thus allowing easy penetration of the ingredients inside the hairs
- Due to the mixture of two different relaxing agents (THIOGLYCOLIC ACID and CYSTEAMINE HCL), the serum influences on disulfide bonds, remodels them very quickly and efficiently
- The nourishing keratin- and collagen-based complex protects the protein structures of the eyebrow and eyelash hairs during the flexing procedure, prevents them from dehydration and fragility. It also retains moisture inside the hairs
- Thickens the hairs and provides them with elasticity
- The pH of the solution is 9.0-9.5
1) Apply serum 1 on the eyebrows or eyelashes and leave it to develop for 3-10 minutes depending on the eyebrow or eyelash condition. Then remove the excess of the solution with a cotton pad moistened with water.
• 2nd group: eyebrow hairs of medium thickness, natural, healthy or previously treated with chemical compounds (dyeing procedures, lightening) - exposure time 3-5 minutes for Serum 1 and 6-8 minutes for Serum 2.
- Group 2: eyelashes of medium thickness or thin - exposure time 3-6 minutes for Serum 1 and 6-10 minutes for Serum 2.
2) After using Serum 1, apply Serum 2 on the eyebrows or eyelashes and leave it to develop for 6-10 minutes depending on the eyebrow or eyelash hair condition. Then remove the excess of the solution with a cotton pad moistened with water.
3) Apply and spread Multivitor on the eyebrows.
4) When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a cotton pad, moistened with ÉLAN Cleansing Detox Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect to stop the chemical reaction, if the eyebrow tinting procedure is planned. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
6) Apply the tinting mixture on the eyebrows right after using ÉLAN Cleansing Detox Mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect.
7) Use ÉLAN Colour Fixing Fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil for the better results. Do this step, when the eyebrow tinting procedure is finished as well.
Note: The eyebrow shaping must be performed only when the eyebrow lamination procedure is finished. It is highly recommended to use the eyebrow tweezers in order to avoid serious skin damage.
It is necessary to take into consideration that the eyebrow hair colour is supposed to be brighter and appear faster on the hairs, when the tinting procedure is performed.
Size : 10ml
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Shelf life: 6 months after opening
Ingredients: AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, BETAINE, CETEARETH-20, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ВНТ, SORBITOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, LAURDIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PARFUM, CITRIC ACID, CI 28440.
At Brow Shop we do our best to get your order posted on the same day you order it. If you place an order before 12:00pm (ACST) your order will be sent that day. If you order after 12:00pm (ACST) your order may be sent the following day. Contact us if your order is particularly urgent and we'll do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
WA SHIPPING UPDATE
Parcel Post items sent to Western Australia may take up to an additional two weeks to be delivered (based on Australia Post current estimates).
Heavy rain and flooding have closed the Sydney-to-Perth rail line. The Melbourne-to-Adelaide rail link was closed due to damage caused by a train derailment and reopened on 21 November, however delays are expected due to a backlog of freight.
Our Express Post service is not affected by the rail network disruptions. If you need to send items to Western Australia urgently, consider this option. Please note that as more customers opt to use this service, there may be a two-day delivery delay.
All prices are shown in AUD
Same Day Dispatch
All orders received before 12:00pm ACST will be shipped the same day, except on weekends and public holidays.
At Brow Shop one of our highest priorities is to ship all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We understand the importance for you to receive your order when you need it and understand the frustration when there are delays. We endeavour to alert you of any known delays and will follow up your delivery enquiries as soon as we are notified.
Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
Orders over $169 AUD
FREE standard shipping within Australia.
Orders* over $169 AUD will receive FREE standard shipping (3-7 business days^).
*Depending on your location, furniture may incur an additional delivery fee due to the weight and bulk of these items. We will notify you of any additional shipping charges prior to dispatching from our warehouse.
^During busy periods (including Christmas and delays due to COVID), your parcel may take longer to arrive. If you require your parcel sooner, please select the Express Post option.
Orders Under $169 AUD
For orders under $169 AUD there is a standard shipping charge of $8.99.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days)
Small Parcel Express Shipping - 0.0kg - 0.5kg) = $9.99 AUD
Express Shipping for parcels over 0.5kg = $19.99 AUD
Any bulky or heavy items may incur a shipping charge, but you will be notified of this prior to us sending your order.
*Furniture cannot be sent by Express Shipping.
Pick Up - For Adelaide Customers Only
Only available Monday to Friday.
Orders must be received before 12:00pm (ACST) to be available for pick up same-day. Orders received after this time will be available the next day. Simply select ‘Pick Up’ from the shipping options at checkout.
You will receive confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - DHL
Shipping costs vary a lot depending on both your location and the size and weight of your order. We will continue to offer discounted shipping costs as much as we can, although we do need to pass on some shipping costs at checkout.
Orders over $150 AUD (up to 50kg):
Shipping on international orders over $150 will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order. Please contact us if you would like to order over 50kg in one order. Heavy and bulky items are likely to increase shipping charges dramatically. Shipping will be calculated at checkout and cannot be discounted.
All orders are shipped from Adelaide, Australia and may take a couple of days to clear through customs. You will be provided up to date notifications of your orders whereabouts from our delivery partners.
Orders received by 12:00pm ACST will be dispatched same day
Orders under $150 AUD - $24.99 AUD Flat Rate
Orders under $150 AUD - $29.99 AUD Flat Rate
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Australia Post or DHL (International) will email a tracking number to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Should you require any assistance in tracking your order, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Please keep in mind, we are at the mercy of couriers once your parcel leaves Brow Shop. Please check all tracking information, which can be found in your ‘A shipment from Brow Shop is on the way!’ email, before contacting Brow Shop with regards to it’s status. If you need your items in a rush, please don’t forget to select ‘Express Shipping’.
For international orders to the above countries; Parcels can be delayed at customs from time to time, unfortunately, this is out of our control and we can not do anything to move the parcel through faster. International orders may also be subject to a customs fee. Fees are determined by your location and invoice amount. There are many different regulations and sometimes complex duty rates applicable to imported cargo, we recommend looking into the laws and customs fees for your country before placing your order.
Correct on 2/2/22