RefectoCil Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint No. 2.1 Deep Blue
This tint is a dark blue shade, which is only effective for clients with light blonde to blonde eyelashes (on darker eyelashes we recommend to use Refectocil No.2 Blue Black). RefectoCil No. 2.1 Deep Blue is a colour for fashionable clients, who wish a perfect match of their eyelashes to blue eyes or blue eye makeup. It matches blonde or light blonde looks in a dazzling way!
- Deep blue lashes
- Comes in a 15mL tube
- Sufficient for approximately 30 applications
- Mixable with RefectoCil Red for dark violet styles
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts 6 weeks
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use saline solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Oxidant is required for this product to work.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Eyebrow Tint has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, withRefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CI 77007.
[Product information and instructions were taken directly from the manufacturer]
SDS files for the RefectoCil range can be found here.