RefectoCil Eyelash and Brow No. 3.1 Light Brown is suitable to discreetly emphasize light blonde to light brown eyelashes and eyebrows, if Refectocil No. 3 Natural Brown is felt to be too dark. This colour tone is mainly preferred by blonde clients who like a discreet and naturally looking enhancement of their eyebrows.
Tip: By mixing Refectocil No.3.1 Light Brown with Refectocil No. 3 Natural Brown you can easily obtain any intermediate tone your client may wish!
- Light brown lashes and brows
- Comes in a 15mL tube
- Sufficient for approximately 30 applications
- Mixable with all 8 RefectoCil tints. Mix with natural brown to create individually matching shades of brown.
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts 6 weeks
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use saline solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Oxidant is required for this product to work.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the applicaion time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Eyebrow Tint has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, withRefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Resorcinol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492.
[Product information and instructions were taken directly from the manufacturer]
SDS files for the RefectoCil range can be found here.