RefectoCil - Eyelash & Brow Tint - 4 Chestnut
Whether Chestnut, Mahogany or Copper, red is at present the trendy hair colour. So far, clients often were not completely satisfied with the tinting result because their new look lacked harmony. The hair was coloured in the desired red tone but the brows could not be matched to the new hair colour. They remained in their natural - often unpleasantly deviating - colour or were tinted in brown or black, thereby emphasising the difference. An absolute MUST for a harmonious look is the perfect colour match of eyebrows and hair! For those who like, even the eyelashes can be tinted accordingly.
With RefectoCil No. 4 Chestnut you will receive a wonderful result in a red-brown tone of chestnut. The tinting result will be more intensive the lighter the natural hair colour is. When used on light blonde to light brown hair, the result will be very intense. From medium brown hair on the result will be more discreet and a beautiful, soft chestnut lustre will appear.
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Use saline solution to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Oxidant is required for this product to work.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- 10-20 minutes, depending on the desired intensity. For a more intense colour effect lighten the eyebrows beforehand with Refectocil Bleaching paste for eyebrows No. 0 Blond.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Eyebrow Tint - 0 Blonde has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Tip: The most beautiful results will be obtained with regular use, as tint will penetrate deeper into the hair and with each application the hair will be tinted more intensely and more durably.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 80, Tetraaminopyrimidine, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, 2-Methylresorcinol, m-Aminophenol, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492.
[Product description and instructions were taken directly from the manufacturer]
SDS files for the RefectoCil range can be found here.