This RefectoCil Tint Starter Kit contains:
- Your Choice of 15ml Tint(s)
- Cream Oxidant
- Angled Brush
- Plastic Mixing Bowl
The RefectoCil Tints are:
- Easy to use at home
- Sufficient for approximately 30 applications (per 15ml tint tube)
- Mixable with other RefectoCil tints
- Smudge-proof and waterproof
- Lasts up to 6 weeks
THE REFECTOCIL TINT COLOUR RANGE
This tint is for eyebrows only and can be lightened up to 3 shades. For naturally blonde styles!
No 1: Pure Black
Especially recommended for tinting eyelashes and eyebrows of clients who have black or dark brown hair – for the most beautiful black styles!
No. 1.1: Graphite
To naturally cover and subtly darken greying or white hair. Mixing with graphite lets other RefectoCil colours show a cooler tone. For timeless styles!
- No. 2: Blue Black
This is a shade of black with a soft blue shimmer which adds additional depth and shine and creates mind-blowing blue black styles.
- No. 2.2: Deep Blue
Deep Blue is an intensive dark blue tone, recommended especially for lashes, that matches blonde or light blonde looks in a dazzling way!
No. 3: Natural Brown
This tint is a strong and versatile opaque brown that creates the most natural brunette looks. Mix with light brown (tint 3.1) to create individually matching shades of brown.
No. 3.1: Light Brown
This tint is a natural, versatile light hue, that enhances the brilliant effect of dark blonde to light blonde hair. Brighten up your style!
No. 4: Chestnut
This tint lends lashes and brows a warm brown shade with subtle red tones and gives your style that charismatic extra touch!
No. 4.1 Red
This tint is an intense red shade, that perfectly matches eyelashes and eyebrows to a wide variety of red hair colours and enhances daring red looks in a captivating way! People with blonde brows and lashes can expect an intense red & those with dark brows and lashes can expect a red shimmery look!
Cream Oxidant 3%
Stabilised, cream-based and subtly fragranced, this oxidant has been developed for the Refectocil eyelash & eyebrow tints. Only using Refectocil Oxidant guarantees the tinting results of Refectocil tints.
**Please Note: RefectoCil makes the Oxidant in either a LIQUID or CREAM option - and both produce the same great result when used as directed. The cream oxidant is a more popular choice as it creates a thicker paste when mixed with the tint and makes application onto brows and lashes a little easier.
This fine (5mm) angled brow brushes are super easy to clean! They're 140mm long and are perfect for makeup and tint application.
These 60mm mixing bowls are made of clear plastic. They're perfect for mixing pigments, tints or henna.
RefectoCil Tint Collection
To see the entire RefectoCil Tint Collection click here
STEP 1: Preparation
- Remove contact lenses, if applicable.
- Clean the eye-area with the oil-free, lash strengthening RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover if available.
- Use saline solution if available to remove residues and achieve optimum results.
- Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions if available.
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid, or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant cream into a creamy paste.
- Afterwards, apply to brows and lashes.
STEP 3: Application Time
- Lashes: 10 minutes.
- Brows: 5-10 minutes. The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
STEP 4: Ready!
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and water.
Tips and Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Eyebrow Tint has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Curl it’s shortened to 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: You must perform an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Product information and instructions were taken directly from the manufacturer.
SDS files for the RefectoCil range can be found here.