Brow Shop is an official distributor of FK Irons and Microbeau products.
Microbeau products come with a manufacturer's repair warranty. If something goes wrong with your machine, it will need to be shipped to the US for repair. Because this is a manufacturer's warranty, the warranty will be the same regardless of where you purchase the machine.
This Core Kit includes :
- Bellar V2 in Rose Gold
- Mini Air DC Cord
- Critical Atom-X Power Supply
Bellar V2 :The new and improved generation of Bellar, a pen-style machine tailored to the artist who craves the ultimate precision during linework PMU procedures. With a 2.7mm stroke length, this machine offers even more versatility than its predecessor and allows for cleaner, in-depth pigment deposit while providing enhanced comfort.
Pair the Bellar V2 with our Airbolt Mini, a lightweight alternative to traditional RCA cables that allows for enhanced movement. Bellar V2 features a new and improved “click” grip adjustment, an artist-friendly feature for more responsive adjustment during PMU procedures. Bellar V2 combines beauty and sophistication with accessibility. At a significantly more affordable price point, this device makes it possible for the artist to have luxury PMU machinery without the high price tag.
Engineered to elevate the PMU experience, Bellar V2 can take on all types of linework procedures and deliver consistent healed results.
- Pen-Style Feel: Comfortable design allowing for detailed linework.
- 2.7 mm Stroke: Higher stroke providing versatility to the perfectionist artist.
- Affordable Price Point: Elegance and beauty meet accessibility.
- Click-grip Adjustment: Enhanced responsive control for the artist.
- Slim/ Lightweight: Weighs only 2.86 Oz (81 g)
- Mini DC Connector: Lightweight alternative to RCA cables that is for optimal connectivity performance
- Compatible with Standard Universal Membrane Cartridges
- Made in the USA
Critical Atom-X Power Supply
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- Built in magnets and grippy silicone for use on a variety of surfaces
- Simple push/Rotary control to turn on/off output and to change voltage (No pedal required to run)
- Color indicates voltage (range 1.5 – 17)
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries
- Fully machined, anodized Aluminum housing
- Available in silver or black
- Dimensions: 1 3/4” height, 2 7/8” diameter, 6.4 oz. weight
- Comprehensive 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes: Atom power supply and power adapter
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.