This is a Nationally Recognised & Accredited Course through EZE Training.
Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business BSB40320,
This course is designed to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge to establish business networks, establish legal and risk management requirements in small business, address customer needs, plan small business finance, report financial activity, market small business, undertake small business planning, undertake project work, and monitor and manage small business operations
- Basic Language, literacy and numeracy skills in English (LLN)
- Victorian Student Number (VSN) – Victoria only:
VSNs are issued to all students enrolled in Victorian schools and to students enrolled at a TAFE or in an accredited course with an RTO. For a copy of your VSN please contact your current school 0r call 1800 822 635.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – Australia wide:
A USI is a reference number made up of numbers and letters. It creates a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it’s yours for life. To receive a Statement of Attainment when completing your course, you will need to give us a copy your USI number. Creating a USI is free. To obtain this USI if you don’t already have one please follow the link below: http://www.usi.gov.au
- Mac OSX v5 or higher (Mac OSX v10.6 recommended)
- 1 Ghz or faster processer (2GHz recommended)
- Computing: You will need access to a computer with Webcam and the internet and have basic computing
- Minimum specifications for your computer are:
- Google Chrome windows browser is a must
- Microsoft Office 2010 or equivalent
- Broadband internet connection
- 2GB of RAM
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Adobe Reader XI or equivalent
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or
- Access to printer and associated software
- Access to scanner and associated software
- Digital imaging software
- File compression software. Windows users:
Microsoft Windows 7 or higher (Windows 8 recommended)
- 1 Ghz or faster processor (2GHz recommended) Mac OS users:
- Equipment: You will need access to a digital video recording device and/or a digital camera and associated software to save and upload video, audio and image files to OpenSpace. Many mobile phones and smart phones include this technology.
- You will also need access to software to view online videos and images. Software such as Adobe Reader, Windows Media Player, Windows Photo Viewer etc are available as a download from the internet. Some assessments include a component for students to record a video. The requirements for these videos vary, depending on the assessment. If you are unable to conduct these in the workplace, if this is a requirement of the assessment, you have the option of engaging with friends, family and other students to record this via other means, such as Skype.
Course Duration :
Online: approximately 1 year
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Develop and maintain business networks.
- Establish and maintain business relationships.
- Promote the relationship.
- Identify and implement business legal documents.
- Comply with legislation codes and regulatory requirements.
- Negotiate and arrange contracts.
- Advise on customer service needs.
- Support implementation of customer service strategies.
- Evaluate and report on customer service.
- Assist customers to articulate needs.
- Satisfy customers’ complex needs.
- Manage networks to ensure customer needs are addressed.
- Identify costs, calculate prices and prepare profit statement.
- Develop a financial plan.
- Acquire finance.
- Compile financial information and data.
- Prepare statutory requirement reports.
- Provide financial business recommendations.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Determine a marketing mix for the business.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Monitor and improve marketing performance.
- Identify elements of the business plan.
- Develop a business plan.
- Develop strategies for minimising risks.
- Define project.
- Develop project plan.
- Administer and monitor project.
- Finalise project.
- Review project.
- Develop operational strategies and procedures
- Implement operational strategies and procedures.
- Monitor business performance.
- Maintain networks.
- Review business operations.
- Multiple choice and short answer assessment questions.
- Report writing and planning.
Course information sheet can be downloaded here.
At Brow Shop we do our best to get your order posted on the same day you order it. If you place an order before 12:00pm (ACST) your order will be sent that day. If you order after 12:00pm (ACST) your order may be sent the following day. Contact us if your order is particularly urgent and we'll do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
WA SHIPPING UPDATE
Parcel Post items sent to Western Australia may take up to an additional two weeks to be delivered (based on Australia Post current estimates).
Heavy rain and flooding have closed the Sydney-to-Perth rail line. The Melbourne-to-Adelaide rail link was closed due to damage caused by a train derailment and reopened on 21 November, however delays are expected due to a backlog of freight.
Our Express Post service is not affected by the rail network disruptions. If you need to send items to Western Australia urgently, consider this option. Please note that as more customers opt to use this service, there may be a two-day delivery delay.
All prices are shown in AUD
Same Day Dispatch
All orders received before 12:00pm ACST will be shipped the same day, except on weekends and public holidays.
At Brow Shop one of our highest priorities is to ship all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We understand the importance for you to receive your order when you need it and understand the frustration when there are delays. We endeavour to alert you of any known delays and will follow up your delivery enquiries as soon as we are notified.
Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
Orders over $169 AUD
FREE standard shipping within Australia.
Orders* over $169 AUD will receive FREE standard shipping (3-7 business days^).
*Depending on your location, furniture may incur an additional delivery fee due to the weight and bulk of these items. We will notify you of any additional shipping charges prior to dispatching from our warehouse.
^During busy periods (including Christmas and delays due to COVID), your parcel may take longer to arrive. If you require your parcel sooner, please select the Express Post option.
Orders Under $169 AUD
For orders under $169 AUD there is a standard shipping charge of $8.99.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days)
Small Parcel Express Shipping - 0.0kg - 0.5kg) = $9.99 AUD
Express Shipping for parcels over 0.5kg = $19.99 AUD
Any bulky or heavy items may incur a shipping charge, but you will be notified of this prior to us sending your order.
*Furniture cannot be sent by Express Shipping.
Pick Up - For Adelaide Customers Only
Only available Monday to Friday.
Orders must be received before 12:00pm (ACST) to be available for pick up same-day. Orders received after this time will be available the next day. Simply select ‘Pick Up’ from the shipping options at checkout.
You will receive confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - DHL
Shipping costs vary a lot depending on both your location and the size and weight of your order. We will continue to offer discounted shipping costs as much as we can, although we do need to pass on some shipping costs at checkout.
Orders over $150 AUD (up to 50kg):
Shipping on international orders over $150 will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order. Please contact us if you would like to order over 50kg in one order. Heavy and bulky items are likely to increase shipping charges dramatically. Shipping will be calculated at checkout and cannot be discounted.
All orders are shipped from Adelaide, Australia and may take a couple of days to clear through customs. You will be provided up to date notifications of your orders whereabouts from our delivery partners.
Orders received by 12:00pm ACST will be dispatched same day
Orders under $150 AUD - $24.99 AUD Flat Rate
Orders under $150 AUD - $29.99 AUD Flat Rate
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Australia Post or DHL (International) will email a tracking number to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Should you require any assistance in tracking your order, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Please keep in mind, we are at the mercy of couriers once your parcel leaves Brow Shop. Please check all tracking information, which can be found in your ‘A shipment from Brow Shop is on the way!’ email, before contacting Brow Shop with regards to it’s status. If you need your items in a rush, please don’t forget to select ‘Express Shipping’.
For international orders to the above countries; Parcels can be delayed at customs from time to time, unfortunately, this is out of our control and we can not do anything to move the parcel through faster. International orders may also be subject to a customs fee. Fees are determined by your location and invoice amount. There are many different regulations and sometimes complex duty rates applicable to imported cargo, we recommend looking into the laws and customs fees for your country before placing your order.
Correct on 2/2/22