Lash & Brow Cocktail Lamination Treatment Final Fluid - for Eyelashes & Eyebrows by MAXYMOVA
This Lash & Brow Cocktail Serum is formulated with a specialised mix of botanical extracts to better support follicle health and promote hair growth. Notable components include biotin (Vitamin H), which enriches and strengthens the cuticle, vegetable keratin for structural reinforcement and increased body, and ceramides to hydrate and defend hair from outside pressures.
Ideal for use as the final step in a lash and brow lamination service, the serum should be distributed evenly using a small brush or comb. Quick, sweeping motions will ensure the product penetrates hairs from root to tip, with no rinsing required.
Apply the serum with a mascara brush or lamination brush, and gently brush the lashes or brows from root to tips to make the product penetrate into the hair. Recommended after lash and brow lift. Do not rinse off.
Contains a fine blend of plant active ingredients:
- Biotin (vitamin H): plays a key role in hair and nail growth, participating in the synthesis of keratin, improves the quality of the cuticle and strengthens the hair
- Ceramides: Help maintain proper hydration from the inside and protect against external aggression. Ceramides are able to keep the scales of the hair in place, making it so they are no longer strong towards external stresses but also brighter, brighter and above all softer. They are in charge of rebuilding the proteins of the hair fiber.
- Hexapeptide-11: used to increase collagen and elastin in the scalp for healthier hair. This peptide is made up of four amino acids in a chain of six amino acids.
- Goji berry extract: antioxidant properties, fights free radicals. Leaves lashes manageable, elastic, soft and shiny and gives volume, lightness and shine. This ingredient is rich in Vitamins A and C which are powerful antioxidants: they counteract the aging of the hair and promote its repair and growth.
- Jericho rose extract or also called desert rose: protective and moisturizing; This complex has been defined as a true “moisture retention complex” perfect for ensuring a long-lasting moisturizing effect. Another extraordinary activity is its ability to protect the hair from the oxidative effects caused by air pollution.
- Keratin: protective, moisturizing, volumizing; Protein rich in cysteine, an amino acid composed of various sulfur atoms that allows you to create very narrow chains ensuring health and hair fastness. In essence, the keratin chains adhere to the hair and recompress the fibers that compose them, helping to volumize them and make them stronger and in shape by acting from the inside.
- TREHALOSE: Increases the moisture content of the hair and helps keep the eyelashes soft and hydrated. This sugar creates a very thin film capable of preserving the molecules, that is, it builds a kind of patina around the latter, covering them and protecting them from external agents.
- Betaine: a conditioning additive, has a softening effect, protects against drying and increases hair resistance. Makes eyelashes easy to comb, soft and shiny. It also gives volume and lightness to the hair and improves the tightness and strength of the hair.
- Citrus limon fruit extract: strengthens the hair and repairs it from permanent and staining damage.
Size: 15 ml
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Aqua, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Biotin, Trehalose, Honokiol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Hexapeptide-11, Hexylene Glycol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Ceramide NS, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tropolone, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zinc Chloride
Made in Italy
At Brow Shop we do our best to get your order posted on the same day you order it. If you place an order before 12:00pm (ACST) your order will be sent that day. If you order after 12:00pm (ACST) your order may be sent the following day. Contact us if your order is particularly urgent and we'll do our best to get it to you as soon as possible.
WA SHIPPING UPDATE
Parcel Post items sent to Western Australia may take up to an additional two weeks to be delivered (based on Australia Post current estimates).
Heavy rain and flooding have closed the Sydney-to-Perth rail line. The Melbourne-to-Adelaide rail link was closed due to damage caused by a train derailment and reopened on 21 November, however delays are expected due to a backlog of freight.
Our Express Post service is not affected by the rail network disruptions. If you need to send items to Western Australia urgently, consider this option. Please note that as more customers opt to use this service, there may be a two-day delivery delay.
All prices are shown in AUD
Same Day Dispatch
All orders received before 12:00pm ACST will be shipped the same day, except on weekends and public holidays.
At Brow Shop one of our highest priorities is to ship all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible. We understand the importance for you to receive your order when you need it and understand the frustration when there are delays. We endeavour to alert you of any known delays and will follow up your delivery enquiries as soon as we are notified.
Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
Orders over $169 AUD
FREE standard shipping within Australia.
Orders* over $169 AUD will receive FREE standard shipping (3-7 business days^).
*Depending on your location, furniture may incur an additional delivery fee due to the weight and bulk of these items. We will notify you of any additional shipping charges prior to dispatching from our warehouse.
^During busy periods (including Christmas and delays due to COVID), your parcel may take longer to arrive. If you require your parcel sooner, please select the Express Post option.
Orders Under $169 AUD
For orders under $169 AUD there is a standard shipping charge of $8.99.
Express Shipping (1-3 business days)
Small Parcel Express Shipping - 0.0kg - 0.5kg) = $9.99 AUD
Express Shipping for parcels over 0.5kg = $19.99 AUD
Any bulky or heavy items may incur a shipping charge, but you will be notified of this prior to us sending your order.
*Furniture cannot be sent by Express Shipping.
Pick Up - For Adelaide Customers Only
Only available Monday to Friday.
Orders must be received before 12:00pm (ACST) to be available for pick up same-day. Orders received after this time will be available the next day. Simply select ‘Pick Up’ from the shipping options at checkout.
You will receive confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - DHL
Shipping costs vary a lot depending on both your location and the size and weight of your order. We will continue to offer discounted shipping costs as much as we can, although we do need to pass on some shipping costs at checkout.
Orders over $150 AUD (up to 50kg):
Shipping on international orders over $150 will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order. Please contact us if you would like to order over 50kg in one order. Heavy and bulky items are likely to increase shipping charges dramatically. Shipping will be calculated at checkout and cannot be discounted.
All orders are shipped from Adelaide, Australia and may take a couple of days to clear through customs. You will be provided up to date notifications of your orders whereabouts from our delivery partners.
Orders received by 12:00pm ACST will be dispatched same day
Orders under $150 AUD - $24.99 AUD Flat Rate
Orders under $150 AUD - $29.99 AUD Flat Rate
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Australia Post or DHL (International) will email a tracking number to you once your order has been collected from our warehouse.
Should you require any assistance in tracking your order, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind, we are at the mercy of couriers once your parcel leaves Brow Shop. Please check all tracking information, which can be found in your ‘A shipment from Brow Shop is on the way!’ email, before contacting Brow Shop with regards to it’s status. If you need your items in a rush, please don’t forget to select ‘Express Shipping’.
For international orders to the above countries; Parcels can be delayed at customs from time to time, unfortunately, this is out of our control and we can not do anything to move the parcel through faster. International orders may also be subject to a customs fee. Fees are determined by your location and invoice amount. There are many different regulations and sometimes complex duty rates applicable to imported cargo, we recommend looking into the laws and customs fees for your country before placing your order.
Correct on 2/2/22